Hey guys! I've got five different April wallpapers for you! Four for your phone + one for your desktop. While daydreaming about what to make for this month, I booked a trip to Arizona for a few months out and had cacti on my heart. Also, I'm in Peru right now and there are like 10 foot tall cacti all over the place! It's so fun.
I started outlining these guys with my TomBow pens and decided to use some watercolor to fill. I honestly just used discounted watercolors from Hobby Lobby, nothing fancy there. I loved sitting at my desk playing with all the different color/water weights + mixtures. I hope you have as much fun with these guys as I did! Thank you for all your love + excitement! I hope this month is so sweet to you. Happy April!
If you need a refresher on how to slip these babies on, here's how...
- go to www.elisabethhuijskens.com on your phone
- hold your finger down on the wallpaper(s) you want
- select save image
- then go to your photos and set it as your wallpaper!
- while setting on your iPhone 6, be sure to select "still"
- go to www.elisabethhuijskens.com on your computer
- double or right click on the image
- save image
- set at desktop picture!