These are my favorite wallpapers to date! I usually emphasize the center part of the wallpaper's grid, but I was inspired to play with the edges and corners to fully encompass and maximize the wallpaper in its entirety. And I am loving loving loving mine on my phone!
Apart from their fullness, I am swoon over the watercolors, the foliage and the ANTLERS. I have a thing for antlers. To be honest, there's a good chance antlers will be on all the winter wallpapers. Plus, fun fact: these wallpapers have ALL of my favorite colors (minus one, sea glass blue): wine purple, blush pink, mossy green and cream!
If you need a refresher on how to slip these babies on, here's how...
- go to www.elisabethhuijskens.com on your phone
- hold your finger down on the wallpaper(s) you want
- select save image
- then go to your photos and set it as your wallpaper!
- while setting on your iPhone 6, be sure to select "still"
- go to www.elisabethhuijskens.com on your computer
- double or right click on the image
- save image
- set at desktop picture!
Next month, I will have been making free monthly wallpapers for you guys for a year! Thank you so, so much for your excitement and love that you offered me this past year. I love creating for you! Be sure to look back at the old wallpapers under the "Free Stuff" category -- maybe some will strike your fancy. (; I appreciate you all! Happy November!