I teamed up with one of my college besties/roommate's boyfriend to SURPRISE her with a birthday weekend with me in D.C. It was SO fun! (Watch the video below to hear the LAME lie I made up on the spot when I told her she was coming here, like, 5 hours before her flight!)
We made this vlog for you to see the FUN of winter in this city, how ridiculously goofy we are, and the power of girlfriends in your life. (Did you know that if you stay friends for 7 years, you'll be freinds for life?!) Or you can watch this vlog to see me almost fall on my face while ice skating in from of the National Archives (AKA - where the Declaration of Independence lives!). Enjoy!
SHOP MY LOOK
- Backpack/Camera Bag: http://bit.ly/2Cip3de
- My Vlogging Camera: https://rstyle.me/n/cwwhi6cegdp
- Faux Fur Scarf: https://rstyle.me/n/cwt3yacegdp
- Faux Fur Headphone Ear Muffs: https://rstyle.me/n/cwt3yucegdp
- Blue Beret: https://rstyle.me/~agioW
- Destiny's Earrings from my company: http://bit.ly/2iUi1PJ
Elisabeth's Instagram - http://www.instagram.com/elisabethhui...
Elisabeth's Blog - http://www.elisabethhuijskens.com
Destiny's Instagram - http://www.instagram.com/destinystrav...
Destiny's Blog - http://www.thetravelersnotes.com
LIST OF PLACES WE WENT IN D.C.:
- Two Birds, One Stone
- Ted's Bulletin
- Founding Farmers
- Medium Rare
- Boulangerie Christophe
- The National Mall
- The National Archives (Declaration of Independence)
- The National Sculpture Garden + Ice Rink
- The Washington Monument
- The Lincoln Memorial
Photos by Corbin LeGrand
With relentless ambition + passion I live intentionally to take my dreams from plans to reality + empower other women to do the same. I'm a Trades of Hope founder, public speaker, and designer living in Washington, D.C. When I'm not following fashion trends, catching airplanes, or playing with my redhead pup, I'm offering up fashion shortcuts, life lessons I'm learning, and free wallpapers to remind you of how much you've got this.